Welcome to Amina's Musings!!

Image
  Amina's Musings is my weekly podcast that focuses on my life's journey. Being jobless, self-employed and starting a business.  Click here to listen to the podcast. Feel free to follow me in the available channels for updates when I post. I promise to walk you through an enlightening journey that will be filled with aha moments, inspiration and great lessons. 

BEAUTY AND TALENT

Barbara, the artist
Beauty and brains is today's choice of a model for you. They also need to have drive, passion,talent and a worthy course. Well, not all the people with these qualifications become models. Some become executives, others teachers and even artists. Which brings me to my topic today, local artists.

Local artists in Kenya have got little recognition. Take the graffiti guy in Nairobi  town who did the art work on politicians. That is talent with purpose. That kind of talent can not be let to waste. They need motivating to pursue their passion. In my case I motivate the beautiful Barbara.

She is a young lady with an attractive personality as is her face. She is fun to be with and very smart. A student of IT and very responsible.For one to understand the paintings you need to know a little bit about the painter.

 Some of her art, actually, most of her art is abstract but like her it is versatile.It involves current issues as well as her passions.
 This is a sneak peek at some of her works.















 If you liked the pieces contact her by commenting on this post with your contacts and name.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ask and You Shall Receive!

Everything is now online!

True African Queen.